- STOL (Short Takeoff And Landing) Operations
- Unimproved Airfields / Hot & High Operations
- Low Cost/Low Altitude (LCLA) Aerial Delivery Training and Operations
- Full Paradrop / Airborne Exercise Development and Execution
Aircraft Flight Training Expertise
- CASA 212
- DHC-6 Twin Otter
- DHC-4 Caribou
- Various other Turboprop and Jet Aircraft
- Fixed Wing NVG (Night Vision Goggles) Operation
- Rotorcraft NVG (Night Vision Goggles) Operation
Mission Specific Training
- Non-standard Aviation (NSAV) Instruction
- Location And Aircraft Specific Training
- Tactical Exercises And Force Integration
We currently support a variety of customers with contract aircraft and training for parachute / paradrop and cargo delivery training. Our flight crews are the most experienced personnel in the world when conducting military paradrop operations.
- Military Freefall: Fully capable of High-Altitude
- Low Opening (HALO) and High-Altitude High Opening (HAHO) drops up to 25,000 feet.
- Extensive experience in night HALO and HAHO operations.
- Static Line: Low level and high altitude static line operations.
- Aerial Delivery: Low Cost Low Altitude (LCLA) bundle delivery system and Joint Precision Aerial Delivery System (JPADS).
Currently providing support to SOF training programs both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Advanced Military Freefall Instructor and Rigger Integration
- Aerial Resupply
- Technical Equipment Delivery
- Personnel Delivery