Our unique business processes allow Rampart to establish, sustain, surge, and streamline our aviation support to meet the needs of our clients.
Our industry-leading aviation operations and training capabilities include support for unique requirements such as:
- Individual and unit qualification for paradrop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Static Line and Military Free Fall (MFF)
- High Altitude-Low Opening / High Altitude-High Opening (HALO/HAHO) training
- Bundle drops and other methods including aerial low altitude cargo delivery operations
- Domestic and international air charter transportation services
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Airfield construction
- Passenger and cargo transportation
- Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) flight regimes
We have demonstrated experience and an outstanding reputation for flexible support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and Special Operations Forces.
Rampart provides these services at both military and commercial airfields through two United States Transportation Command (TRANSCOM) contract vehicles.
Multi-Mission and Expeditionary Capabilities
Rampart provides aircraft and personnel that can conduct multiple missions while deployed remotely, all of which can be conducted by the same aircraft and self-sustaining team to save time and the cost for dedicated airframes.