Rampart Aviation LLC is a Special Forces Veteran Owned Business, FAA Part 135, and DoD Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) certified company. Since 2008, Rampart has conducted full-scope aviation support operations across the U.S. and internationally, 24/7, 365.
Our specialized, comprehensive, and diverse experience allows the entire Rampart team to fully meet unique aviation support requirements and exceed client expectations.
Rampart aircraft are operated and maintained to the highest industry standards. Our flight crews and maintenance teams are highly skilled, certified, and experienced across the spectrum of aviation operations.
Rampart’s fleet is comprised of highly capable utility aircraft and our documented experience provides for responsive, safe, and economical aviation solutions. Rampart’s staff is comprised of industry experts with certified formal training as well as numerous years of first hand experience in operating across the aviation services and business spectrums.
Safety is inherent in everything we do. Rampart has achieved the highest credentials and we are committed to setting the standard for performance.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 135 On Demand Air Carrier
- U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)/Air Mobility Command (AMC), Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) certified
- FAA Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) authorized carrier
- Department of Defense (DoD) approved vendor
- DoD authorized Intrastate Transport Carrier
- FAA Safety Management System (SMS)
- FAR 135 Approved Pilot and Mechanic Training Program
- Flight Training in accordance with DoD Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB)
- Special Mission Training
- Ground and Flight Paradrop Training
- HAZMAT Carrier
- TSA Approved 12-5 Standard Security Program
- Fixed Wing NVG (Night Vision Goggles) Operation
- Rotorcraft NVG (Night Vision Goggles) Operation
Currently Audited By:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
- United States Department of Defense (DoD), USTRANSCOM/AMC
- OG&P (Oil, Gas, and Petroleum) Audits (client-specific, recurring)
- International Airborne Geophysical Safety Association (IAGSA) – HART Aviation Audit