- STOL (Short Takeoff And Landing) Operations
- Unimproved Airfields / Hot & High Operations
- Low Cost/Low Altitude (LCLA) Aerial Delivery Training and Operations
- Full Paradrop / Airborne Exercise Development and Execution
- Integration for Joint SOF Training
Aircraft Flight Training Expertise
- CASA 212
- DHC-6 Twin Otter
- DHC-4 Caribou
- Beech King Air / Queen Air
- Cessna 152 / 172 / 182 / Caravan
- Gulfstream III
- GippsAero Airvan (GA-8)
- Douglas DC-3 / Basler Turbo (BT-67)
- Various other Turboprop and Jet aircraft
Mission Specific Training
- Non-standard Aviation (NSAV) Instruction
- Location And Aircraft Specific Training
- Tactical Exercises And Force Integration
We currently support a variety of customers with contract aircraft and training for parachute / paradrop and cargo delivery training. Our flight crews are the most experienced personnel in the world when conducting military paradrop operations:
- Military Freefall: Fully capable of HALO and HAHO drops to 25,000’. Extensive experience in night High Altitude High Opening (HAHO) / High Altitude Low Opening (HALO) operations.
- Static Line: Low level and high altitude static line operations.
- Aerial Delivery: Low Cost Low Altitude (LCLA) bundle delivery system and Joint Precision Aerial Delivery System (JPADS).
- Exercise Support: Currently providing support to SOF training programs both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Role player integration
- Aerial resupply
- Technical equipment delivery
- Personnel delivery