Welcome to Rampart Aviation
Industry Leaders in STOL Aircraft Operation, Maintenance and Training.
Rampart Aviation LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), FAA Part 135 and DoD Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) certified company that conducts operational, maintenance, and training aviation support operations across the U.S. and internationally, 24/7, 365. Our specialized, comprehensive and diverse experience allows the entire Rampart team to quickly and efficiently meet customer-unique aviation support requirements worldwide. Our operations base from Colorado Springs, CO and private airport facility in North Raleigh, NC allow us to conduct full-scope aviation support. Rampart aircraft are operated and maintained to the highest Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and/or Department of Defense (DoD) standards and our flight crews are highly experienced in all aviation operations with special capabilities including Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) flight regimes.
Rampart’s fleet is comprised of highly-capable, utility turboprop aircraft and our documented experience provides for safe, efficient and economical aviation solutions. Rampart’s staff is comprised of industry experts with certified formal training as well as numerous years of first-hand experience in operating across the aviation services and business spectrums.
Rampart currently holds the following certifications:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 135 On Demand Air Carrier
- Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) via USAF Air Mobility Command (AMC) and United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
- Canadian Department of National Defense (DND) Approved
- DoD Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) carrier Authorized
Rampart Aviation is presently monitored and audited by the following organizations:
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) / Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- United States Department of Defense (DoD)
- Canadian Department of National Defense (DND)
- International Airborne Geophysical Safety Association (IAGSA) – HART Aviation Audit
Rampart Corporate Office
1777 Aviation Way
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
(719) 309-0430 Main
(719) 473-6090 Fax
(719) 309-0425 VP of Operations
(719) 309-0425 Request for Quotes
(719) 591-2920 VP of Business Management
(719) 309-0429 Purchasing / Parts
(719) 266-3970 Human Resources / Security